Rooting Android is the process of making your Android devices make you in full control. However, what is Android root apps? And how does it work? Rooted Android apps are applications that are fully operated without any limitations or security codes by which Android rooted apps (not like adult app market) overcome the limitations or restrictions to perform its fullest extent. Apps for rooted Android are usually used than the original because of the easy used characteristic for accessing administrative permissions. Here are the examples of the top rooted Android apps.
- Titanium Backup: This is one of the best root apps Android which is a tool that allows you to do an extensive backup of your data, apps, settings. You can also mechanize your backup schedules, selectively backup files.
- Screencast Video Recorder: This is more advanced than many root screenshot apps by continuously recording video and producing an mpeg4 file outcome. You set the video recording resolution, frames per second, a touch pointer, and record audio using the microphone of your device.
- Super Download Lite: As one of the best Android root apps, this app has the ability to download a certain file using both WIFI and your mobile data connection at the same time. The download speed is faster compared as to other download apps.
- Undelete: This belongs to the best rooted Android apps that allows the users to recover the deleted files and also has the ability to securely wipe and restore files beyond recovery or retrieval.
- Call Master: It is an Android call and SMS firewall that enables to block calls and has a setting of multiple reject method.
Best apps for rooted Android demonstrates a massive effectiveness for protection purposes and organization. Moreover, the top apps for rooted Android gives systematic, organized and more arranged application to an Android phone or tablet.