People find it very interesting and useful when they are opening multiple applications. However, they have not thought that it may negatively affect a part of their device. Specifically, it greatly affects the energy usage or battery life. The good thing is it can be prevented because of the development of the iPhone 4 app killer. It is very useful because it helps to facilitate the opening of more applications and its effect to the energy or power consumption. Here is a list of apps killer iPhone 4.
- Cycorder: is a part of Cydia which helps its users to record videos and save it. It is mostly applicable to use for those users with iPhone devices. Particularly, it is an app killer iPhone 4 that is most efficient to use for those iPhones that had undergone a jailbreak process.
- Soonr: is an app killer for iPhone 4 which facilitates a secure process of sharing, reviewing and publishing files. It is known to be the top online file sharing with collaboration in business.
- Citrix: can power up mobile units and offer cloud services. It can also organize and secure all your data. Its great feature is known as powering mobile work styles”. It has a process that will help you successfully work on your devices.
- Dropbox: is a file sharing application which helps users to save a backup of your data. It is hassle free because once this application is installed in your computer or laptop, it is automatically included in your documents menu.
- Lock Down: is a very simple and secured application because you can protect all your confidential data or applications.
The app killers iPhone 4 like iphone 5 hotspot is very helpful and effective for users because they can open applications with no problems or worries of negatively affecting their parts of their devices.