Hotspot applications are used to connect into a selected mobile unit via the use of Wifi program which provide an easy access in the cyber community. With its ability to facilitate our internet connectivity we can easily share our internet connection in just a few clicks. The iPhone hotspot app is the best example of a wifi connection app which provide a fast and easy internet connection through the use of our very own iPhone unit . And it also gives the details and the list of all connected devices. By giving you this example of iPhone hotspot application we can see the importance and effectiveness of this application nowadays.
- FoxFi – a free hotspot app for iphone which enable the user to get an access to the internet without any monthly payments. You can also connect from any computers or tablet even in selected game consoles.
- Telenet Hotspot Locator – this application shows us where is the nearest internet connection site surround you. By which we can connect easily and it also provides the list of wifi routers that we can choose from.
- Wireless tether for root users – a hotspot app for iphone that is easy to use, with just a minimal hassle hotspot application with its friendly user characteristics, and best of all wireless tether for root user does not restrict any internet traffic. And any download interruption can be easily consumed without lost of file or error.
- Open garden Wifi Tether – it is exactly same as wireless tether for root user it is like a backup program for the wireless tether for root user. Because there are mobile units that are not supported by this application.
- Hotspot widget – an application which has the capability to quickly enable and disable the wifi hotspot feature on your mobile phone. And hotspot widget can use to unlock hidden features of a certain mobile unit such as the iPhone and LG units.
The iPhone wifi hotspot app was developed to enable internet sharing by turning your iPhone into a wireless router. So that the other connected devices can send and receive data.