People’s productivity is one of the things that is important to people (like fitness app). Knowing their schedule and with constant reminders, then they would be able to complete their tasks before the deadline strikes. Here are some of the top productivity apps that people would have to try:
- Clear – this is on the list of the productivity applications that busy people would like to try. The tasks would come with a color-coded feature so they would not bring confusion to the person who would use it. The owner would be able to delete the past tasks.
- Trickster – it is on the list of the best productivity apps for it functions like a shortcut to the application that a person would want to go back after using it. People will get the chance to browse the past apps that they had used in order to find it faster.
- Sticky Notifications – is known to be one of the best iPhone productivity apps for it would automatically pop out of the main screen and would not vanish until the user erased the note.
- Buy Me a Pie – is android productivity apps that would let the use share his grocery list with his family and friends. It can be used as a reminder for them also that the user asked them to purchase something in the grocery.
- Crosspost – another productivity app for Android that people can use. Especially those who would want to post on Facebook and Twitter. Best productivity apps for android would let people enjoy and manage their time at the same time.
People would be able to use the different best productivity apps for the iPhone and best android productivity apps for their everyday usage in the office, school or even at home. It would be very helpful for those who can easily forget the tasks that they need to do.