For the athletes, they would be searching for the best running apps or weight loss apps that they can use as they work out. Furthermore, they can be updated of the improvement that their body is making and its condition as well. Here are some of the best running applications:
- Runmeter GPS – it is one of the suitable apps for running because of its big number display that would make it easier for the runners to read the data being shown on the screen. This iPhone running apps will automatically email your family and friends about your achievement in the running time and where you had gotten so far.
- RunKeeper Pro – this running apps for iPhone may be a little expensive for runners to purchase but the expense is worth it for the reason that the application is accurate.
- Nike+ GPS – you would be able to enjoy this running apps for iPhone because you can play music so that whenever you are alone, you would not feel bored while running for miles. But then, one thing that makes a minor complain is that the device would not let you pause or stop the song if you are not going to stop your workout.
- Runner –this application has many features similar to RunKeeper Pro. It would give you the exact information of what you had been doing and it would let you see the route that you had gone through with the use of a map.
- C25K – if you are a beginner to the field of running, then this would be the best application for you. For the first time of using it, it may be a little bit expensive because you need to activate and unlock the tracking abilities of your GPS.
There may also be running apps for androids that people can purchase. Android running apps will make it easier for people who are using android phones. The best running apps for android is just waiting for those people who are interested to purchase them and there are free running apps as well.